Saturday, July 30, 2011

World of Warcraft Machinima: The Nightmare

                                         
Hey guys this is a video I put together for my 4k subs celebration and I needed a creative break from Dungeon Drama. It helped me learn some new skills and techniques and now that it is done, it's back to Dungeon Drama. Dungeon Drama requires a lot of work per scene so it's nice to take a little break to something completely different. It is refreshing to put something up when I haven't uploaded anything in months. Dungeon Drama will get finished it's just taking a lot of time but it's getting there. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Britty. I just wanted to know are you a hunter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello britty ,

    you are a sweet girl with lots of talent keep up your awesome work ( best shows ever )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britty, i love your work you're an amazing artist, don' t stop anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete