Monday, July 11, 2011

Progress Update

Hey everybody! Sorry for the absence of posts, time just goes by so fast. Anyways on to the update. Dungeon Drama is coming along great! I am super happy with its appearance and I'm giggling my way through the dialog. There is still a lot of work ahead but it's coming out close to the way I imagined it. This machinima is a lot of work since I have to add every mob manually, along with the characters into a blank dungeon. I will also be making my own background music so no more Inuyasha XD. Doing that will add to how long it takes for this machinima to be released. I WILL get it done before summer is over. I had other projects I wanted to get done too (/sigh) maybe I'll make those into fall projects instead.  Thank you all for being so patient.

-Britty

1 comment:

  1. really love yyour vids an other stuff plz dont stop doing them =)

    ReplyDelete