Friday, August 3, 2012

New Machinima In The Works!

Hello again! I am creating a new Machinima themed for the upcoming expansion. I am so excited to work on this one. My goal is to get it done before the expansion is released. I have two weeks before I go back to school then I will only be able to work on it during weekends. I am going to spend any free time I have now on this project to get it done before M.O.P. is released. I usually take forever to make a Machinima because I try so hard to make it look like the way I see it in my mind. Ah well, also I will not be making Dungeon Drama Ep. 2 till the expansion is out. That series is extremely time consuming to make and by the time I would have episode 2 out, nobody will even be in those dungeons. I'll post my progress as I go.

-Britty

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're still alive, Britty! What kind of machinima is it? Is it going to be another miniseries, or a longer one that's only one episode? I'm excited to see it regardless!

    -Alta

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first work of yours that I saw was Among the Blood Elves and its amazing. Once I was hook, I went and look at all your other work. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete